Important Lodging Information
We have great Put-in-Bay hotels, resorts, homes, condos, and cottages for you during your next trip to the Lake Erie Islands. You and your group deserve the best lodging while on the Island, and by renting one of our suggested lodging choices, you can make the most of your trip.
Our hotels and homes are located all around Put-in-Bay. There are hotels in the downtown area, as well as homes and condos in the surrounding area. Each has its own distinctive features to accommodate the desires of any Put-in-Bay traveler. Get a Put-in-Bay golf cart rental to tour the island faster and see everything that it has to offer!
Our top 4 Put-in-Bay Ohio Hotels & Vacation Rentals are as follows:
- Island Club Home Rentals – Best for Groups! Call 216-898-9951
- Commodore Resort – Downtown Location, Best Pool Bar! Call 419-285-3101
- Put-in-Bay Condos – On the Water! Beautiful Views! Call 216-898-1105
- Victory Station Hotel – Boutique Hotel. Great for Couples! Call 419-285-0120
Important Restaurant Information
Are you craving some delicious world-famous lobster bisque from the Boardwalk or a scrumptious cheeseburger in paradise? Maybe you want a juicy steak in a five-star setting? Do the kids seek some of the best chocolate the world has to offer? You can find all the places to eat & drink at Put-In-Bay restaurants. While our island is small, it is packed with diverse, delectable and downright delicious dining options your entire group will enjoy.There are also plenty of Put-in-Bay bars that are island hotspots as well.
If you are looking for a little more than just a meal, many establishments serve outstanding food during the day, then turn into entertainment hotspots by night, such as The Green Room at Mr. Ed’s. From comedians to nationally known musical acts, you are sure to find excitement and variety your group will remember for a lifetime.
Important Event Information
You may be tempted to spend your days lounging at the pool, perfecting your golf game or angling for the big ones on a fishing charter. However, if art, music, food, sports tournaments and other fun events appeal to you, you’ll find plenty to choose from during your stay on Ohio’s North Coast. Put-in-Bay Events happen weekly and seasonally.
Plan your trip during one of the many special events happening on the island of Put-in-Bay. Some of the biggest events on the island include the annual Spring Fling Customer Party (first weekend of May) in the Island Club, the island’s oldest street party; and the Pyrate Fest (June) historic weekend in downtown Put-in-Bay. No matter what time of the year, you’re bound to find one-of-a-kind festivals, cultural performances and musical events to entertain you during your stay on Put-in-Bay.
So if you feel like you won’t be able to get the full Put-in-Bay experience in just one day, make sure to check out our lodging options. You can book a Put-in-Bay resort, hotel, condo, or renal, but make sure you book sooner rather than later. Weekends fill up fast in the summer and you don’t want to miss out! The faster you book, the faster you can get on a Put-in-Bay ferry!
Important Put-in-Bay Attractions Information
The Lake Erie island off the coast of Ohio is jam-packed with activities for everyone, ages 1 to 100, to enjoy. Whether you want to lounge by the pool or at the beach, escape daily life with a few nights downtown or simply enjoy all the attractions Put-in-Bay Island has to offer, you will find what you are looking for here.
This list boasts the vast diversity of things to do in Put In Bay. Families can make it a friendly competition at the miniature golf course or pump up the fun at the Adventure Bay Amusement Park. Adrenaline seekers can check out hidden caves or rent jet skis for a fun-filled day on the water. Those looking for a relaxing getaway can take in a round of golf, explore the Stonehenge Historic Estate or stop in at the Aquatic Visitors Center.
Important Put-in-Bay Ferry Information
Vehicles Going to Put-in-Bay (South Bass Island)
- Reservations are not required. Vehicles are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Vehicles can round trip within the same day on the Put-in-Bay ferry Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. However, because of heavier traffic we are not able to round trip a vehicle within the same day on Saturday, Sunday or a Holiday Monday.
Vehicles Leaving Put-in-Bay (South Bass Island)
- During Spring & Fall Schedules – Vehicles must be in line before 4:00 pm Monday through Saturday and in line before 3:00 pm on Sundays and Holiday Mondays in order to be guaranteed passage off Put-in-Bay.
- During Summer Schedules – Vehicles must be in line before 6:00 pm Daily in order to be guaranteed passage off Put-in-Bay.