Experience the magic that is riding around Put-in-Bay on a golf cart! If you’ve found your way to this page, you probably already know that the golf cart is an incredibly popular form of transportation up on the island. You’ll see them whipping around everywhere during your stay. Don’t feel left out, give Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot a call to meet your golf cart rentals need.
Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot can rent you a two, four, or six person golf cart. You can rent your cart (or carts) on an hourly rate, as well as daily, overnight, or weekly rates. If you end up needing some more gasoline, which is unlikely as these carts run for a long time on one tank, you can find at the Put-in-Bay Gas Station.
The Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot is located right in the heart of the action. You can get to it easily from anywhere downtown. The location is also perfect for you to be able to get in and out with a cart and back to the fun times at the Bay!
The golf cart rentals from Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot are outfitted with all of the necessary safety features. They have roofs, seatbelts, headlights, taillights, and turn signals, and also go through an inspection to ensure all of these features are functional. All golf carts driving on Put-in-Bay roads must be registered with Ohio license plates, and the carts here are.
More Info For Golf Cart Rentals
- DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE
- Much of Put-in-Bay is private property. Be aware of where you’re driving, and do not trespass.
- Yield to bigger and quicker vehicles, move off to the side.
- Make sure everyone in the cart is wearing their seatbelts.
- U-Turns are illegal on the island.
- Do not attempt to stand up in the golf cart while it is moving, it’s very dangerous to do so.
- Monitor the traffic around you and be extra aware. Remember, you don’t have the weight and frame of a car to protect you in the case of an accident.
- Don’t stop in the road or on the shoulder for sightseeing.
If you are interested in bringing your own cart to Put-in-Bay, reach out to the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles. The cart must be properly registered and display a license plate. Call to ensure that your cart meets all requirements.