Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals have been delivering the goods for over 22 years. They are the island’s premier rental option, with all sorts of fun apparatus to enjoy on the lake. They’ve got kayaks, wave runners, speedboats, paddleboards, whatever you want. They have everything you need to enjoy them equipment-wise, as well as safety training and instructions so you only have to worry about having fun. Let Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals give you the Lake Erie experience you deserve. So come out to the island today on a Put-in-Bay ferry!
Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals Notes
- Rates get cheaper the longer you rent. You will get a discount for extended rentals. “The longer you play, the less you pay.”
- Included in the rate is all equipment, as well as safety orientation.
- These are obviously weather-dependent activities, so call the office to find out if the lake is suitable for your activity.
- In addition to the rental rate, a $50 security deposit is required for wave runners and speedboats. This deposit is refundable. To get it back, follow all laws and safety rules.
- If you’d like to make a reservation, it must be between 10 AM and noon. Afternoon, rentals operate on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Arrive 10-30 minutes before your departure time.
- If you have 4-6 passengers and would like an island sightseeing tour, these are also available. Call for information.
- You may need additional licensing or training to rent a wave runner or speedboat. Call for information.
Hourly Rates at Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals
$20.00-Kayaks and Paddle Boards
$70.00-25 horsepower boat (max. capacity: 2)
$100.00-40 horsepower boat (max. capacity: 4)
$199.96-4 person sightseeing tour ($99.98 more for 6 person tour)
Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals Hours of Operation
Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals is open every day from Memorial Day to Labor Day from 10 AM-6 PM.
Keep in mind, however, that weather will sometimes prohibit rentals. Also, remember that you can reserve craft before noon.
Ruthwik R: “We were a group of 5 and had a great experience with Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals. Bob was great with us. He was very accommodating and made sure we were happy with our skis. He made sure that we laugh all the time during our interaction with him. I highly recommend this place which is affordable and enjoyable. I will definitely go to this place when I visit Put-in-Bay again.”
Ravi D: “Been there with a friend who is active-duty military. We were planning to rent the jet ski for some fun rides but none were available at that time. We went again later part of the day to check with no luck. The next day visited them again hoping we would be lucky this time. Being a summer day, they were pretty busy yet they recognized us. Not only we get what we were looking for, but the gentleman did not charge any rental for my friend as a “Thank you” for his services. That was really nice of them to respect the people in uniform. Thank you, guys.”
Joseph S: “From the first interaction with the friendly staff at this fun Put-in-Bay attraction to the invigorating time on the water, Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals is the way to go for a fantastic lake experience while visiting the island! The staff is very accommodating and helpful with instructions, with an appropriate emphasis on safety and fun. The equipment is modern and well-maintained. Overall, a great experience!”
Watercraft Rentals Location and Phone Number
1500 Catawba Avenue, Put-in-Bay, OH 43456
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.