Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals have been delivering the goods for over 22 years. They are the island’s premiere rental option, with all sorts of fun apparatus to enjoy on the lake. They’ve got kayaks, waverunners, speedboats, paddleboards, whatever you want. They have everything you need to enjoy them equipment-wise, as well as safety training and instructions so you only have to worry about having fun. Let Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals give you the Lake Erie experience you deserve.
Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals Notes
- Rates get cheaper the longer you rent. You will get a discount for extended rentals. “The longer you play, the less you pay.”
- Included in the rate is all equipment, as well as safety orientation.
- These are obviously weather dependent activities, so call the office to find out if the lake is suitable for your activity.
- In addition to the rental rate, a $50 security deposit is required for waverunners and speedboats. This deposit is refundable. To get it back, follow all laws and safety rules.
- If you’d like to make a reservation, it must be between 10 AM and noon. After noon, rentals operate on a first come-first serve basis.
- Arrive 10-30 minutes before your departure time.
- If you have 4-6 passengers and would like an island sightseeing tour, these are also available. Call for information.
- You may need additional licensing or training to rent a waverunner or speedboat. Call for information.
Hourly Rates at Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals
$20.00-Kayaks and Paddle Boards
$70.00-25 horsepower boat (max. capacity: 2)
$100.00-40 horsepower boat (max. capacity: 4)
$199.96-4 person sightseeing tour ($99.98 more for 6 person tour)
Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals Hours of Operation
Put-in-Bay Watercraft Rentals is open every day from Memorial Day to Labor Day from 10 AM-6 PM.
Keep in mind, however, that weather will sometimes prohibit rentals. Also remember that you can reserve craft before noon.
Watercraft Rentals Location and Phone Number
1500 Catawba Avenue, Put-in-Bay, OH 43456
No reviews were found.