Pasquale’s Cafe, located on the corner of Delaware Avenue and Loraine Avenue is one of the most popular of Put-in-Bay restaurants. A whimsical neon sign with a smiley face in the O in OPEN greets you from the window. Come early to break your nightly fast. Try the Hot Mess, a hearty plate of scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage gravy, and cheddar monterrey jack cheese. You will want to wash this down with a multitude of bloody mary’s and sparkling mimosas or some fine Pepsi products. Stick around through lunch and get a taste of Pasquale’s famous PPD Burger, Gloria’s summer salad, the Pompeii Chicken, Bosco sticks, and a Baked Lobster Mac and Cheese you will want to remember forever. These spectacular meals are served with unparalleled cheer by the kind-hearted and appreciative waitstaff.
Pasquale’s Cafe does so many dishes well, but one of them stands out, their forte: an unforgettable pizza. It’s one of the best in Lake Erie!
Pizzas Favorites at Pasquale’s Cafe:
- Pasquale’s Original, with red sauce as well as blended Italian cheeses
- The Don, with red sauce, pepperoni, ham, sausage, bacon, green peppers, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, green olives, banana peppers, roma tomatoes, and blended Italian cheeses
- Hawaii Five-O, with red sauce, blended Italian cheeses, pineapple, sliced Canadian Bacon, and fresh basil
- The Three Little Pigs, with red sauce, blended Italian cheeses, pepperoni, smoked bacon, as well as mild sausage
- Breakfast (yep, pizza for breakfast), with sausage gravy, scrambled egg, smoked bacon and their famous blend of Italian cheeses
Pasquale’s Cafe offers waterfront dining with an excellent view of DeRivera Park. Have a Commodore Perry IPA (or a Pepsi for the kids and teetotalers) and watch life in historic downtown Put-in-Bay pass you by. Come eat at Pasquale’s Cafe! You will not regret it!
No reviews were found.