Put-in-Bay Parasail has been an island institution for more than 30 years. They’ve stayed in business that long because they are the masters of creating an unforgettable Put-in-Bay experience for you and your family and friends. You will soar the length of a football field above Lake Erie, enjoying a totally unique perspective of downtown Put-in-Bay. Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial will look amazing, as you’ll be soaring at just about the height of the monument.
Put-in-Bay Parasail also offers a one of a kind, unforgettable souvenir of your trip. They let you take your flight home with you with a photo gallery of action shots, or a DVD with the video of your parasailing experience, so you can relive it over and over again.
Don’t forget to scoop up the Bay Bucks Coupon Book as you plan your trip to the island. Inside you’ll find a ton of great discounts on things to do around Put-in-Bay. You’ll find Put-in-Bay Parasail in there, and also many of the restaurants and hotels in the area. You can order the coupon book online, and it will be mailed right to you so you have it on hand for your trip. You can also download an electronic version of the coupon book if you’d prefer to go paperless.
Things to Know Before Put-in-Bay Parasail
- The typical flight will have you up to 300 feet in the air, but if you’d like to go higher, all you have to do is ask.
- Lifejackets are a requirement. Industry-standard life vests are provided.
- You can make a reservation in person. Put-in-Bay Parasail recommends earlier in the day.
- If wind and wave conditions are suitable for it, you can do a tandem flight. There is a 400 lb. limit.
- Purchase tickets at the Boardwalk Restaurant.
- Put-in-Bay Parasail also has paddleboards available to rent.
Rates for Put-in-Bay Parasail
10 minutes per person for $80.00
Deluxe package, which comes with flight, a t-shirt, and your choice of action photos or a DVD of the flight for $110.00
If you bring a group of 5 or more, each person will receive a $5 discount
You can also claim the Early Bird Special, a $5 discount for going on the day’s first boat, which embarks at 11:00 AM
Put-in-Bay Parasail Hours
Put-in-Bay Parasail is open daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day, as well as select weekends in September. They open at 11:00 AM
Where to Find Put-in-Bay Parasail
449 Bayview Avenue, Put-in-Bay, OH 43456
No reviews were found.