The Boardwalk Restaurant added an Upper Deck in 2007, and ever since it has been the Put-in-Bay restaurant to go to for fine dining. Dress up or don’t, nowhere in Put-in-Bay is very pretentious. Enjoy the indoor dining with a 180 degree panoramic view of the harbor of Put-in-Bay. As with all Boardwalk locations, the creamy lobster bisque is the feature nonpareil. High marks are also consistently given to the lobster mac and cheese. You’ll be quite happy with just that. But to push things further and experience the true grandiosity of Put-in-Bay, you must order the Alaskan King Crab Dinner. It is a full pound of Alaskan King Crab legs served with drawn butter, fresh lemon, coleslaw, and a bowl of the aforementioned lobster bisque.
Upper Deck Specialties:
- Marv’s Surf and Turf Burger – beef, turkey, black bean, or chicken patty with lobster claw, Hollandaise sauce, asparagus, arugula, and crispy fried onions
- Book Book Shrimp – lightly breaded and deep-fried shrimp tossed in their signature “Book Book” sauce on a bed of arugula
- Boardwalk Lobster Roll – Maine lobster mixed with Dijon mustard, celery, mayonnaise, and fresh parsley
- The Commodore Filet – 8 ounce filet of beef topped with Hollandaise sauce
- Cinnamon Roll Sundae – a fresh baked jumbo cinnamon roll, cut in half and filled with vanilla bean ice cream and topped with vanilla frosting, fresh whipped cream, as well as caramel sauce
The Upper Deck is probably one of the few restaurants on the island to offer gluten-free options. After dinner, you can move the party immediately outside to Rita’s Cantina Margarita Bar and Deck for a staggering selection of tequila and margaritas. Or stay at the Upper Deck for an extensive menu of wines and martinis. The Upper Deck is also conveniently located a stone’s throw from of a Jet Express terminal. Come join us at the Upper Deck!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.