Rita’s Cantina offers refreshing margaritas, tequila, and a variety of Mexican cuisine classics. Rita’s Cantina is the perfect way to celebrate your Put-in-Bay and is located right in the center of all the fun at the Boardwalk Restaurant complex. The Boardwalk Restaurant complex offers a selection of dining options for visitors to choose from. Make sure to come early, so you can sit back and soak in all the beautiful Lake Erie scenery. Rita’s Cantina has some of the most stunning views of Perry’s Monument and the Put-in-Bay Docks available.
Rita’s Cantina Highlights
If you’re looking for spirits from South of the Border, look no further. Rita’s Cantina has a variety of margaritas to choose from and the largest selection of tequila available on the island. The coconut margarita is a popular favorite. The strawberry and golden margaritas also locally adored. The best part of Rita’s Cantina is their love for DOGS. Guests are invited to bring their dogs and dine on the patio. Bring your own dog and they’ll even get a special dish labeled “vodka for dog people”. You can even love other people’s dogs. Dog owners enjoy sharing their dogs with others. Make sure to ask permission first though.
Some Furry Breeds You Might Pet at Rita’s Cantina:
- Chihuahua: this Mexican classic might look tiny, but they pack a big BARK
- Pomsky: half Pomeranian, half Siberian Husky, this “it” dog is the trendiest designer dog on the scene
- American Pit Bull Terrier: perfect for big hugs and hefty pats on the side, just watch out for slobber
- Beagle: a favorite among artists as diverse as Jan Fyt and Charles M. Schulz, the beagle is a very adorable ‘good boy’
- Shiba Inu: a dog with a joyful cartoon face and a spirited boldness
- Labrador Retriever: number one dog for a reason, friendly, lovable, and approachable
Rita’s Cantina also refers to itself as the “The Bachelorette Headquarters”. There are quite a lot of bachelorette parties that visit Put-in-Bay and regular drink specials and product giveaways aimed to serve. Taco and burrito classics are available for the hungry with a selection of homemade salsas to go along with your meal. Whether you’re here for tacos or bridesmaids, you’re sure to have a good time. Come and make merry! Salud!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.