Located in the heart of downtown Put-in-Bay you will find the Village Docks A & C. There are plenty of options here for both overnight or transient docking. Whether you are looking for a quick boating trip away, or maybe an overnight stay full of shopping and Put-in-Bay nightlight, this location is the perfect stop on your voyage. The best part is the location! You’ll be able to tie up your boat and be a quick stroll away from dozens of Put-in-Bay’s best eateries available!
Nearby the docks you’ll find the Jet Express port also, this is a perfect way to meet up with your non-boating out-of-town friends. With that said, you can also opt for an overnight stay in the docks. Rest easy knowing you will have access to running fresh water, electricity, and wireless high-speed internet. Maybe you need a quick shower after a day on the water or on the town? No worries! Just across the street from the docks is The Village Bath House with a clean selection of showers and restrooms. As a change of scenery from the Village Docks A & C, you can visit the DeRivera Park and take a break with at the playgrounds, grilling out, and enjoying the waterfront views at the picnic tables. There are several community events hosted at DeRivera Park each season so make sure to check the calendar before you arrive.
Village Docks A & C Guideline
Here are a few rules to acknowledge before arriving at the Village Docks A & C:
- No grills or open fires on docks or sitting on the decks.
- No swimming near or around the marina.
- Water guns, slingshots, and water balloon fights are not permitted.
- No fireworks or weapons at any time
- Motorized bikes are not allowed. Guests must walk them.
- Guests on Rollerblades and bikes must walk them on docks. No riding permitted.
- No reserving space for others.
- Leaving unattended boats overnight is strictly prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- There is mandatory rafting up to 4 boats. Unless you are in and behind the yellow end of C dock.
- No floating toys permitted.
Now that you are a little more familiar with the Village Docks A & C don’t hesitate to book your docked stay at Put-in-Bay. For more information about nearby DINING check out our resource page for restaurants and pubs during your stay. See you at THE BAY!