Topsy Turvey’s Bar and Grill is an island favorite, selling sundry fishing and boating supplies, but most customers at Topsy Turvey’s are there for the food. It may sound a little odd, but they seriously have the best and freshest fried perch among Put-in-Bay restaurants. No need to excuse on your own fishing trip. A delicious perch sandwich is immediately available with less loss of blood and treasure than you probably would have incurred had you spent all day catching it yourself. Other house favorites include Key West-style Cuban sandwiches and breakfast burritos. You can also have that Cuban scrambled with some eggs for a breakfast treat. And you can have it all on a bagel if your heart desires. Take in the sunset and, several nights a week, you can also catch a fine musical act on the patio. And every night of the week you can partake of Topsy Turvey’s top-shelf cocktails, the best of which is their Brandy Alexander, an indulgent mix of cognac, cream, and creme de cacao.
Topsy Turvey’s Beer Highlights:
- Rhinegeist Truth IPA – a Cincinnati favorite with notes of tropical fruit and a hearty 7.0% ABV
- Saugatuck Neapolitan Milk Stout – a strawberry-chocolate-vanilla milkshake that will get you buzzed
- Oskar Blues Beerito – a creamy, malty lager with a crisp accent of noble hops
- Platform Speed Merchant White IPA – a pine-forward quaff from Cleveland’s finest brewhouse
- Kona Longboard Lager – smooth and pale and light for long drinking sessions
- Redhead Ciderhouse Apple Pie – tastes like apple pie, crust and all
Topsy Turvey’s is quieter and more relaxed than your typically raucous Put-in-Bay night spot, with mellow tunes and a groovy atmosphere for the whole family to vibe. Come chill out at Topsy Turvey’s Bar and Grill and get fresh-caught perch straight from the bay. You won’t be sorry! Make Topsy Turvey one of your must-do’s while visiting Put-in-Bay this vacation season!
No reviews were found.